There is a wide array of conditions that can cause hemarthrosis including osteoarthritis. Some patients have reportedly experienced recurrent hemarthrosis after knee arthroplasty, while others report spontaneous hemarthrosis in the knee. What can be done about hemarthrosis? What are some successful treatment options for hemarthrosis? Find out in Hemarthrosis - What You Need to Know.
- Arthrocentesis - What You Should Know
- Joint Fluid Analysis - Results Hold Many Clues
- The Cause of Knee Pain - Step-by-Step
- More About Knee Osteoarthritis
- Types of Monoarthritis - Pain in a Single Joint
Join the Discussion:
Photo by Aaliya Landholt (iStockphoto)