We are happy to help guide you through the vast amount of osteoarthritis information on the Internet. This website offers osteoarthritis news, information, and support. Email us with questions or comments at email@example.com.
Find answers to your questions and post your thoughts on our Osteoarthritis Bulletin Board Forum too. There, you will be able to gain insight from fellow osteoarthritis sufferers.
- I suffer with pain and symptoms of osteoarthritis. What treatment would be best for me?
- We are unable to give medical advice since we are not physicians. This website is not a replacement for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any specific, personal questions.
- Can you please send me the Osteoarthritis Guide?
- At About.com "guides" are "real people" offering expertise on particular topics. We do not send out print material. The website has compiled a wealth of osteoarthritis information for you to search online.
- Where do I go to find out about a specific osteoarthritis-related subject?
- Our website is completely searchable. Use the "SEARCH" function and enter the word or words you wish to learn about. The "SEARCH" function will take you to what's available.